Quick Word From Donnie Case
Thanks for checking us out! Maybe you’re curious about church or maybe you just haven’t been to church in a long time, maybe you’re new to the area. Whatever your situation, I’m glad you are here now.
Maybe you’re thinking, “What kind of church is this?” Glad you asked. MACC is a church striving to help others be: Transformed to Christ-likeness. We want to help everyone toward this goal and we do so through a simple process of connecting in worship to God and each other, growing in our knowledge of God through His Word, serving God by serving others, and sharing God’s message of love, grace and mercy with others.
If we’ve piqued your interest we’d love to have you join us this Sunday! Coffee’s hot, smiles are warm, people are friendly, and God is honored. See ya Sunday!
Transforming People to Christ-likeness
Connect Grow Serve Share
Our Core Values:
Created to worship God
- We live to glorify God (Ps. 139: 13-14; Col. 1:15-20)
- Worship is a lifestyle expressed with private consistency and corporate vibrancy (Rom. 12:1; Heb. 13:15; Ps. 42:1, 100:2)
- Our worship is ministry to God (Mt. 22:37)
- Worship is where the heart of man connects with the heart of God (Luke 1-2)
- When we come into the presence of God in worship, He changes our lives (Is. 6:1-8; Philippians 4:8)
- Jesus taught us that true worship is in spirit and in truth (John 4:24)
Commissioned to seek lost people
- As we cultivate a relationship with Jesus, God assumes we will take on His heart: Lost people matter to God (Lk. 15; John. 15)
- We are His ambassadors, both locally and globally (Mt. 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; 1 Corinthians. 9:16, 19-23; 2 Corinthians. 5:17-21)
- His purpose is to be our purpose (Lk. 19:10; John 17:20-26)
- Whereas God is the Chief Evangelist, our preoccupation is to exalt Jesus in our everyday lives. In turn, we will partner with Him as He draws people to Himself (John 3:16; 12:32; Rom 5:8; 1 Corinthians. 3:6-8; I Tim. 2:3-4)
Challenged to grow in Christ
- Growth begins with grace, for God initiated a love relationship with us through Jesus. In turn, we experience growth as a natural byproduct of a healthy relationship with Him (2 Pet. 3:18)
- We become like Christ as He transforms us from the inside out (2 Corinthians. 3:17-18; Ephesians. 4:23)
- Beginning with the Bible and prayer, the expression of our growth is multi-faceted as we dare to go deeper in Christian discipline (Col. 2:6-7; Philip. 4:6; Ps. 119:105; Heb. 4:12, 6:1; 2 Tim 3:16-17)
- Full devotion to Jesus is normal behavior for a believer, spilling over into a life of faithful stewardship and service (James 1:22; Rom. 2:13; Lk. 11:28)
Called to care for one another
- Christians need to experience loving community (Heb. 10:24-25)
- Fellowship with one another is the natural result of a healthy relationship with Jesus (1Cor. 1:9; Philip. 3:10) It follows that, in the church, every Christian is called to care for their brother & sister in Christ (John. 13:34-35; Rom. 12:10, 16; 15:7; Gal. 5:13; Ephesians. 4:2, 32; Col. 3:16; Heb. 3:13)
- The best environment for growth in relationship to Christ and one another at MACC is a H.O.P.E. Group (Acts 2:42-47; 4:32-35)
Commanded to be whole—life stewards
- Everything belongs to God (Ps. 24:1; 1Chron 29)
- The faithful management of all God has entrusted to our care is a response to God’s graciousness (2 Corinthians. 8:9-12)
- Faithful stewards are responsible for their talents (1 Peter 4:10; Rom. 12:6-8), temple (Rom. 12:1-2; 1Cor. 6:19-20), testimony (1 Pet. 3:15), time (Ps. 90:12), and treasures (Mal. 3:8-10; Mt. 6:21)
Cultivated to live a life of prayer
- Prayer is our primary means of communication with God (Ps. 4:1; Acts 10:31; Philip. 4:6)
- Christ teaches us to pray (Mt. 6:9-13; John. 17)
- Therefore the Christians life should be pre-occupied with prayer (Acts 6:4; 1 Corinthians. 7:5)
Crafted to serve one another
- Because Jesus served, we serve (Mk 10:44-45; John. 13:1-7)
- We acknowledge that every member of His Church is a minister. We believe that ministry occurs through God’s unique and gracious gifting of the Body and in turn the Body’s unselfish response to His grace (1Cor. 12:2-7; Rom 12:3-8)
- Our desire is to equip and assist you in discovering your spiritual gifts, that you might find God’s purpose for you as a member of His Body (1 Peter 4:10-11; 1 Corinthians. 12:1-11; Ephesians 4:11-13)
- God has chosen to accomplish His purpose through us (Col. 3:22-24; Revelation 5:10)
- One who is not serving is not growing (James 2:14-18)
Statements of Faith
God, the Father He is the creator of the universe and of all people—we are His image bearers. He is the lover of every soul and desires for all people to be in constant communion with Him.
Jesus Christ, the Lord and Savior is the one and only Son of God who died for our sins and arose from the dead and reigns with God in heaven. That Jesus Christ will one day return to earth and reign forever as King of kings and Lord of lords.
– I Corinthians 15:1-8, John 3:16, I Thessalonians 4:13-18
Holy Spirit, the Counselor is the divine Counselor sent by God after the ascension of Jesus Christ to convict sinners and guide Christians on their journey with Jesus as He dwells within the Christian’s heart.
– John 14:15-26
The Bible is the inspired Word of God – “A lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.”
– II Timothy 3:16, Psalms 119:105
The Church is the body of Christ on Earth empowered by the Holy Spirit and exists to bring lost people to know Jesus as Savior and Lord. We are to build a mature body of believers and bridge our community of faith, hope and love to the surrounding cities, counties and countries.
– Ephesians 4:1-16
Every person has worth as a creation of God, but all have fallen short of the glory of God. Forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to those who trust Jesus as Savior and Lord. Those accepting Jesus must repent of their sins confess their faith and are immersed into Him.
– Romans 3:23, Acts 2:38