Come worship with us this weekend!
Worship: Sunday, 8:00 and 10:45 a.m.
Education: Sunday, 9:30 a.m.
1300 Maple Avenue, Macomb, IL 61455
Walking into a new church for the first time can be tough. That’s why we go out of our way to make you feel welcome the minute you walk through our doors. Once you’re here—whether it’s because you’re looking for hope, relationships, a positive influence for your household or something else —we can help you find what you need. At MACC we help people transform to Christ-likeness—and we want the same for you. So, how do you get started?
- February 16 Bulletin-
- Helping Another Church Further God’s Kingdom- Announcement from Sunday Worship Service (February 2, 2020): I’m here this morning representing the elders of MACC. As God blesses us, we desire to bless others. It came to our attention recently that a small church in Martin, KY (Martin Church of Christ) was told that they needed to vacate their building and property where […]
- February 9 Bulletin-
- February 2 Bulletin-
- January 26 Bulletin-
- January 19, 2020 Bulletin-
- Church Bulletin – January 12, 2020-
- How Great Is Your Love by Phil Wickham, Covered by Caitlin Martin- As we introduce new worship songs at Maple Avenue, we will share them here to introduce you to them. This will help you become familiar with the song, and come ready to sing it! How Great Is Your Love by Phil Wickham, Covered by Caitlin Martin Verse 1 From the darkness I called Your name […]
- New Songs for Christmas- As we introduce new worship songs at Maple Avenue, we will share them here to introduce you to them. This will help you become familiar with the song, and come ready to sing it! “Love Comes Down” by Lauren Daigle Verse 1 I brought You all my foolish crowns With trembling hands I laid them […]
- Employment Opportunity- Youth Minister (Jr. High – Sr. High) Ministry Purpose: The Youth Minister is commissioned by the elders to lead the church’s ministry to youth. The purpose of this position is to lead the youth to be transformed to Christ-likeness. It is essential that this person not only be qualified and gifted in the […]