Come worship with us this weekend!
Worship: Sunday, 8:00 and 10:45 a.m.
Education: Sunday, 9:30 a.m.
1300 Maple Avenue, Macomb, IL 61455
Walking into a new church for the first time can be tough. That’s why we go out of our way to make you feel welcome the minute you walk through our doors. Once you’re here—whether it’s because you’re looking for hope, relationships, a positive influence for your household or something else —we can help you find what you need. At MACC we help people transform to Christ-likeness—and we want the same for you. So, how do you get started?
- New Songs for Christmas- As we introduce new worship songs at Maple Avenue, we will share them here to introduce you to them. This will help you become familiar with the song, and come ready to sing it! “Love Comes Down” by Lauren Daigle Verse 1 I brought You all my foolish crowns With trembling hands I laid them […]
- Employment Opportunity- Youth Minister (Jr. High – Sr. High) Ministry Purpose: The Youth Minister is commissioned by the elders to lead the church’s ministry to youth. The purpose of this position is to lead the youth to be transformed to Christ-likeness. It is essential that this person not only be qualified and gifted in the […]
- MACC Sunday Announcements – November 3, 2019-
- Thanksgiving Baskets- Thanksgiving is quickly approaching and that means it’s time for the Maple Avenue Christian Church Thanksgiving Baskets to be assembled and donated. There are several ways you can help: You can take a shopping list provided by the church and purchase only those items. You can donate money to help pay for the turkeys. You […]
- One Family One Purpose Fundraiser- One Family One Purpose would like to invite everyone to a cookout fundraiser October 27th at Noon at La Harpe Christian Church. Chops, burgers, hot dogs, benas, coleslaw, and pie will be served and a freewill donation will be received at the door. All proceeds will go to fund the projects. Don’t worry about arriving late!One […]
- Stand in Your Love by Bethel Music, Covered by Caitlin Martin- Lyrics: Verse 1 When darkness tries to roll over my bonesWhen sorrow comes to steal the joy I ownWhen brokenness and pain is all I knowI won’t be shaken I won’t be shaken Chorus My fear doesn’t stand a chanceWhen I stand in Your love(REPEATx2) Verse 2 Shame no longer has a place to hideI […]
- Back To School Bash 2019-
- Snapshots from Last Night of VBS 2019- Couldn’t capture all the fun, but here’s a taste.
- MACC Sunday Announcements – June 23, 2019-
- “Surrounded (Fight My Battles)” By: UPPERROOM, Covered by Caitlin Martin- As we introduce new worship songs at Maple Avenue, we will share them here to introduce you to them. This will help you become familiar with the song, and come ready to sing it! “Surrounded (Fight My Battles)” By: UPPERROOM Verse 1 There’s a table that You’ve prepared for me In the presence of my […]