As we continue to live through the effects of this Coronavirus, we want you to know that you are being prayed for.
- For those of you at a higher risk we are especially praying that you will not contract this virus.
- For those of you who are at home with young children or teens, we are praying for your sanity,
- For you children and teens who are at home with your parents, we are praying for your sanity as well
- For those of you who are with your spouse and no ESPN, this is a great opportunity to get to know each other again.
- For those of you alone at home we are praying that you truly feel the presence of God.
- For all of you we are praying for your health and safety.
These truly are unchartered waters and times of uncertainty.
As you know the assembly of groups, including churches has been limited to 10, which means we will not be assembling as a church in person, until these restrictions are lifted; however, we will continue to provide you with opportunities to worship in your home with us online each week.
As the leadership of MACC we feel that it is of utmost importance to adhere to our leaders and respectfully submit to their guidance. This also means we will not be opening our building to any outside agencies or activities.
We also want to let you know that we will be sending you several updates in the coming days.
Many of you have asked about how you can continue to give so, we will have updates on that.
We will update you about the status of public gatherings
We will also be putting together a Q&A video, so email you questions to email@example.com
We will be putting together a Daily Devotional on our webpage and Facebook page using YouVersion
And we will be adding online prayer request to our webpage.
You stay safe and healthy, we will try and keep you informed.