Administrative Assistant – We offer a great Christian environment and competitive wage.
Maple Avenue Christian Church is a growing church in Macomb, Illinois that offers new experiences and opportunities for growth every day. We are a church that works with various institutions in Macomb and the surrounding areas. We are committed to excellence in our efforts no matter the task, “if it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing with excellence.” Here at Maple Avenue we do offer paid time off, a competitive wage, and a great Christian environment to work in. It is our vision to transform people to Christ-likeness. To learn more about Maple Avenue Christian Church go to www.mapleavenue.org
The Position: We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant available Monday 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Tuesday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
- Previous secretarial experience preferred
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office
- Working Knowledge of WordPress or other web design programs
- Able to multi-task and adjust on the fly
- Work with outside agencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Publish a weekly bulletin along with various other publications throughout the week.
- Produce PowerPoint presentations weekly
- Answer multiple calls
- Schedule and organize both internal and external events
- Handle and communicate sensitive information
- Update the church webpage daily
- Organize the intra-office calendar
Location: Maple Avenue Christian Church, 1300 Maple Avenue, Macomb, IL 61455.
Apply in person at 1300 Maple Avenue, Macomb, IL Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.